Tuesday, February 22, 2011

And so it begins...

So here I am cruising along with this pregnancy thinking all is well, I hit 28 weeks..Great..and then I wake up yesterday morning with terrible tailbone pain!! Yes completely out of the blue it hits me and now I can barely sit, stand, walk, bend over or lie down!! I wake up in the middle of the night if I move due to the pain, ummm this sucks!! So now all of a sudden the last bit of my pregnancy doesn't look so short any longer, thinking about having to deal with this pain for another 11 weeks sounds like a nightmare!! This is the first time I've ever had or dealt with this kind of pain during pregnancy, but I googled it and it sounds like it's pretty common. The bad news is it doesn't look like there is anything I can do to relieve the pain besides deliver. Wonderful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment