Tuesday, May 17, 2011

In the past two weeks...

  • We welcomed our baby girl Violet Marie
  • Our hearts instantly grew, and we all fell madly in love with her
  • I've spent most of this time holding this precious gift
  • We celebrated Harrison's 7th Birthday
  • I had my first Mother's day as a Mother to 5...WOW
  • We've been so blessed to have friends bring us a dinner every single day
  • Violet weighed in at 5lbs 13oz's on day 11
  • Violet's umbilical cord fell off on day12 much to her big brother Jack's delight
  • Tim and I are still amazed that she is a girl :)
  • I fell even deeper in love with my husband
  • Welcoming Violet into our home has been the easiest transition, it's like she's always been here
  • Violet has proven to be the best baby ever
  • Olivia's wish came true, she now has a baby sister
  • Max has slowly and carefully warmed up to his baby sister
  • I am 3 pounds under my starting weight, but can't fit into my jeans...wth

1 comment:

  1. Congrats again .. I know exactly what you mean, I look at Charlotte (who is 18 months tomorrow-wow!) and think how we ever were without her, it's as though she has ALWAYS been here and at other times I think "I can't believe we really had another girl!"

    ReplyDelete